Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lolita vs Other Fashions: Introduction

I love Lolita fashion, it is easy to tell. I dress up. I gush at new prints and releases. I dream of Lolita. I stalk blogs and site dedicated to Lolita. I write a blog dedicated to Lolita fashion. I love Lolita fashion, I do, I do, I do.

Now don't get the wrong idea, this isn't one of those post about how Lolita Fashion is superior to other fashions, or how much I hate [insert fashion] because it clearly taking Lolita fashion in the wrong direction. No, this article isn't about that at all. Indeed it is quite the opposite.

I am sure that since Lolita fashion first occurred as an epiphany there has been a desire to stretch it in many directions. To combine it and mod it to suit all taste. There are some that would get red faced arguing that Lolita wasn't intended to be that way but for those that believe that, there are many others that are just itching to explore the boundaries of what Lolita fashion can be.

This is an intro to some of the more controversial lolita hybrids. A series titled Lolita vs Other Fashions.

The next number posts will try to detail these new emerging fashions, I hope you enjoy them. I invite you to comment on any Lolita hybrid you want to see. Of course please give me your opinion of the subject of these lolita hybrids.

Many thanks and much love to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...