Sunday, November 7, 2010

Prints of Autumn





Salut to all, November has come at last, and where I live it has finally showed signs that it is autumn! In the Lolita world fall has shown its colors through many brand prints and themes.

For fun I just wanted to share some of my favorites.

Baby the Stars Shine Bright:
Alice and the Pirates Tarot Card print
As a tarot reader myself, I love the whole concept. I also love the red colorway a rich hue for the fall season.


Queen's Coach
I love the Rocco/Marie Antoinette feel to this print, I can't choose which colorway is my favorite they are all so lovely!

Angelic Pretty:

Little Bear's Cafe
I love this print in the cream and brown colorways for fall. Teddy bears and sweets just sound comfy to me for the chilly weather.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...