Friday, October 5, 2012

Fairytale Fashion Boutique Haul

I visited the Fairytale Fashion Boutique about a week ago and wrote but a review which you can find here:

I promised to write a post with my Fairytale Fashion Boutique, FFB, haul, so let's begin!

Here's the Lovely Minako modeling my accessories

I bought four things, here modelled by Minako my BJD: a bow ring, a bow bracelet, a candy hair accessory and kiss kiss 3 part earrings. Here's a link to a close up of all accessories. 

They were a well priced and I spent around 29 USD on everything, so FFB is definitely the place to shop of the budget conscious Lolita. 

They are good quality and very pretty. I am definitely one satisfied customer.

For all my readers that can't make to FFB brick and mortar shop, they are developing a website, keep an eye out for that.

Thank you all for reading.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your haul - and especially congratulations on owning such a beautiful bjd. Minako's eyes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The information in your blog is very informative. Keep up the good work. WLCI School of Fashion Technology offers various courses and programmers in Fashion Designing, Fashion Marketing & Merchandising, which are very interactive and prepares students for real fashion world.
    To Know More Information Visit:
    http://www.wlcifashion.in/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...