Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Update: Tags

I finally had time to go over my past post and noticed that something was missing. Something that would make navigating through this blog easier. And that thing is tags. Now a list of tages will appear to the left side bar, so if you want to read on a particular subject without having to scroll down just click on the tag and it will bring up all the post that have to do with your preferred topic.

Of course this is just the start of a massive overhaul I am in the process of doing. I will be going back and editing my past post making sure links work maybe going in-depth in future articles about things mentioned before.

I will of course make it known to you what changes have been made to make it easier for you.

So keep on eye out for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...