Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Visit to Angelic Pretty San Francisco


Its old news really but I thought I'd share any way. Last year I headed up to San Francisco for school things and of course being there already I could not pass up the opportunity to take a peek at the store, even if I was a little strapped for cash to buy anything at the moment, gift giving holidays just around the corner and all. Unfortunately I didn't have the chance until a little passed 7:00 pm. I walked around in circles looking for the place even if I couldn't go in maybe I could drool in front of the boutique front, no? Of course no such luck and let me warn if ever you are in San Francisco looking for Harajuku Hearts after 7:00 which is currently the time they close don't follow my lead and look for the store, because they close up with an iron curtain. I was a little disappointed but the next day I made sure I was there before the boutique was closed, I was able to go inside. It is small, much to my surprise. The boutique is divided in two with Angelic Pretty taking up half the floor. There are the cute signature AP hot pink shelves and other trinkets one will see in the Japanese and French boutiques. There were just a few pieces on display and I feel that the pricing isn't different from on the site. I was a little worried that maybe the location, Union Square, would be reflected on the prices but I didn't really see an increase. For those Lolitas that aren't fans of AP the other half of the store had some beautiful pieces from Chantilly and Atelier Pierrot among other brands. I definitely recommend that any Loli heading to The City by the Bay make a quick stop at both Harajuku Hearts and New People, even just to be a window shopper, it made my day to say the least.

I apologize for the lack of pictures, I wish I had gone after Christmas because like I say in my New Years Resolution Post I did get a camera as a present. I leave you with Holy Night in my favorite color way red, of course picture taken from Angelic Pretty website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...