Monday, August 9, 2010

Tutorial Tuesday





I always have a hard time figuring out what to do with my hair when I decide to get all dolled up in Lolita, I usually revert to a lazy bun(boring and messy!) or my regular straight fringe and two curly buns (a la Princess Leah); which is cute but also boring.

Scouting the internet I came across a Loliable tutorial by Binosusme for the Classical Lolita, it has a very Victorian Maiden, Mary Magdalene vibe to it. It is simple yet elegant and could even go with out a hair accessory.

For the cute Sweet Loli Bubzbeauty's tutorial offers 4 easy and quick hairstyles that incorporated a cute hair clip.

Forthe Gothic Lolita (and the others to) Loepsie teaches us to make no heat curls, for the classic EGL look.

Hope you find these useful. Have fun and happy styling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...