Monday, August 9, 2010

Update: Post Schedule


It has occurred to me that perhaps I need to place a post schedule so that I have more consistency with posting. I also want to make monthly or weekly theme post and post series

New theme posts to be debuted are: Quick Look, Tutorial Tuesdays
Quick Look will be posts dealing with the latest released news from the brand blogs

Tutorial Tuesday: I will post either my own tutorials ( you'll have to wait for those just a little longer) or tutorials I found around the web. These tutorials range from hair styles to clothing and accessary. Be back tomorrow for the first Tutorial Tuesday

Post Series: Budget Lolita, Lolita Palaces
Budget Lolita: will deal with how to get more bang for you buck.

Lolita Palaces: for the lifestyle lolita, living surrounded by beauty is a must, this series will give inspiration, tips and tricks to make your home into your Lolita Palace.

So stay tuned for these new developments.

Thank you to all my new followers!

Credit to image owner, no copyright infringement intended.


2 comments:

  1. This is a good idea! I can't wait for some of these! I seriously need to do this, but I know I would immediately break schedule XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mea, I tend to forget to do things so I am making a promise to my readers that way I won't break it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...